Job Title: Cocktail Bartender / Mixologist
Reporting to: Restaurant Manager
Location: Pier 64, Penarth Marina
- To be responsible for the bar section of the Restaurant, ensuring it meets the high quality standards set by the Restaurant Manager;
- You will be encouraged to bring your ideas to the drinks and cocktail menu;
- You will be responsible to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages and cocktails for customers;
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving food where necessary;
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations;
- Ensure customers receive excellent service;
- Work with the Restaurant Managers and other bar staff to develop the drinks and cocktail menu;
- Restock and replenish bar;
- Monitor the stock levels within the bar;
- Ensure that the bar and surrounding areas are always clean and tidy;
- Help the restaurant as and when required.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a cocktail bartender;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of cocktails;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent knowledge in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks;
- Hands on experience with cash register and ordering information system is preferable
- Work on your own initiative;
- Health & Safety guidelines are to be adhered at all times, to ensure that you keep the bar clean and a safe working area, also ensure that you are presented immaculate at all times;
- The ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and determination;
- Be confident in dealing with high volume;
- Great desire to learn and develop your passion for drinks and cocktails.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the vacancy you’re applying for, your full name, contact details, CV and covering letter.